July 14, 2023
Heal your allies and unleash Gaia’s Wrath!
This type of Guide details what Heroes are capable of and how you can use them. For more information on Hero Classes, March Slots, etc., make sure to visit the Heroes Overview Guide. For more information on Party Encounter Combat and how it works, make sure to visit the PvE Overview Guide.
Oracle of Tenebrae blessed with the power to commune with the gods. Beloved world over, Lunafreya travels around Eos and uses her power of prayer to heal those afflicted with the Starscourge.
March Slot: Ranged
Roles: Medic, Synergist
|Oracle’s Light (Basic): Ranged Skill. Lunafreya fires a bolt of water at her target. The weakest party member recovers HP equal to 20% of the damage dealt. Provides 35% Ranged HP to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Damage and HP Healed increases by 5%, and Ranged HP increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Damage Increases by 10%, and Ranged HP increases to 110%.
|Full Cure (Special): Support Skill, 20 second cooldown. Removes Starscourge from Party Members, and restores party HP equal to 105% of Lunafreya’s Attack. Provides 35% Ranged HP to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Removes a Negative Status Effect from Party Members, and Ranged HP increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: HP Healed increases by 10%, and Ranged HP increases to 110%.
|Time of Need (Special): Passive Skill. Party members recover 2% of their Max HP whenever they gain a Positive Status Effect. Lunafreya gains 5% bonus Tech Charge the first time each other party member falls below 25% HP; this Tech Charge bonus is doubled for Noctis (Prince or King). Provides 35% Ranged Attack to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Tech Charge Bonus increases by 5%, and Ranged Attack increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Recovered Party HP increases by 1%, and Ranged Attack increases to 110%.
|Oracle’s Blessing (Technique): Support Technique. Restores party HP equal to 135% of Lunafreya’s Attack, and grants all party members Attack Boost and Defense Boost for 4 seconds. Provides 35% Ranged Attack to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: HP Healed increases by 10%, Boost duration increases by 1 second, and Ranged Attack increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: HP Healed increases by 15%, Boost duration increases by 1 second, and Ranged Attack increases to 110%.
|Gaia’s Wrath (Limit Break!): Summons Titan and invokes his wrath on all enemies, dealing damage based on 20% of Luna’s Max HP and inflicts Stun on all targets for 4 seconds. Provides 4% Ranged Lethality to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: HP-Based damage increases by 5%, and Ranged Lethality increases to 9%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: HP-Based damage increases by 10%, and Ranged Lethality increases to 15%.
Strategy and Usage
In Marches, Lunafreya provides benefits to Ranged Troops, increases Rally Attack Bonus, and increases City Defense Attack Bonus. Lunafreya’s Ranged Troop benefits increase when you upgrade a Skill, and her other March benefits increase when you increase her Star Rank. Use her when you want your Ranged Troops to shine, when you’re Rallying, and when you’re defending against enemy Cities!
In Party Encounters, Lunafreya is a dutiful Support Hero that heals and cleanses her allies, summoning Titan when the battle grows dire.
- Lunafreya is a classic Support Hero that offers great healing abilities for any party composition, but gets the most synergy when working with other Heroes that provide Boosts and Buffs. You should always bring Noctis (Prince Noctis or King Noctis) alongside Lunafreya to fully take advantage of Time of Need, too - the doubled Tech Charge obtained from him is a must have!
- As the Oracle, Lunafreya is the only Hero that is capable of removing the Starscourge Status Effect. She doesn’t synergize well with Verstael because of this, but she does allow Ardyn to trigger his Daemonification multiple times in a fight, who gains Attack each time Starscourge is applied to a combatant. Every time Lunafreya removes Starscourge is another opportunity for him to spread it again and gain more Attack!
- Lots of Lunafreya’s Healing capability is based on her Attack. Find ways to increase her Attack like pairing her with King Noctis for his King of Lucis passive Skill, or use the Muscle Stimulant Item!
- Oracle’s Blessing is a powerful Healing Technique, and the Attack and Defense Boost for all party members make it particularly useful in any combat scenario. Find ways to increase her Tech Charge quickly to keep these Boosts up and your party’s Health in good shape. Waiting to use Oracle’s Blessing before your other party members’ offensive Techniques is a great way to take advantage of its Attack Boost!
- Use Gaia’s Wrath in critical situations - the ability to Stun all enemies makes it a powerful tool that can change the tide of battle.