August 30, 2023
Defend your Party with this commander of the Empire!
This type of Guide details what Heroes are capable of and how you can use them. For more information on Hero Classes, March Slots, etc., make sure to visit the Heroes Overview Guide. For more information on Party Encounter Combat and how it works, make sure to visit the PvE Overview Guide.
Brash, young commander in the empire's infantry, and pilot of the MA-X Cuirass.
March Slot: Infantry
Roles: Knight, Paladin, Niflheim
|Disarming Strike (Basic): Melee Skill. Loqi slashes with his sword, dealing damage twice and inflicting Critical Down (Critical Down is a Negative Status that reduces Critical Chance by 20%) for 5 seconds. Provides 35% Infantry HP to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Critical Down duration increases to 5 seconds, and Infantry HP increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: +10% damage, and Infantry HP increases to 110%.
|Provoke (Special): Melee Skill, 10 second cooldown. Loqi Provokes (Provoked is a Status that draws aggression towards the caster) nearby enemies for 6 seconds. Loqi also recovers 20% HP and gains 20% Defense Boost for 6 seconds. Provides 35% Infantry HP to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: +10% Damage, and Infantry HP increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: +15% Damage, and Infantry HP increases to 110%.
|Imperial Superiority (Special): Passive Skill. Loqi takes 15% reduced damage from enemies who have less HP than him. Provides 35% Infantry Attack to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Loqi gains 15% increased Spirit against enemies who have less HP than him, and Infantry Attack increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Damage Reduction and Increased Spirit increases to 20%, and Infantry Attack increases to 110%.
|Airship Assault (Technique): Ranged Technique. Loqi calls in an airship bombardment, unleashing a volley of 5 missiles at random targets. Each missile deals area damage and Blinds (Blinded is a Negative Status Effect that reduces Accuracy by 20%) for 4 seconds. Provides 35% Infantry Attack to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: +10% damage, and Infantry Attack increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: +15% damage, and Infantry Attack increases to 110%.
|Call MA-X Cuirass (Limit Break!): Loqi fights from his MA-X Cuirass for the rest of the battle, and cannot be revived. He gains Control Immunity, 20% Offense, 30% Defense, and recovers 20% HP. Provides 4% Infantry Lethality to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: HP Recovery increases to 30%, Offense increases to 30%, and Defense increases to 40%. Infantry Lethality increases to 9%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: HP Recovery increases to 50%, Offense increases to 40%, and Defense increases to 50%. Infantry Lethality increases to 15%.
Call MA-X Cuirass is a one time use ability - once Loqi has hopped in, he gains access to a new Skill Set!
MA Sweep (Basic): Melee Skill. Loqi sweeps the MA’s arm across the ground, damaging nearby enemies in front of him.
- Level 2 Upgrade: +10% Damage
- Level 3 Upgrade: +15% Damage
MA Assault (Special): Ranged Skill, 15 second cooldown. Loqi fires the MA’s machine gun, rapidly damaging random enemies in front of him 10 times.
- Level 2 Upgrade: +10% Damage
- Level 3 Upgrade: +5% Damage
MA Taser (Technique): Melee Technique. Loqi plunges the MA’s taser into the ground, damaging and inflicting Shock on nearby enemies for 5 seconds.
- Level 2 Upgrade: +5% Damage, and Shock duration increases to 6 seconds.
- Level 3 Upgrade: +10% Damage, and Shock duration increases to 7 seconds.
Missile Barrage (Limit Break!): Ranged Limit Break. Loqi’s MA-X Cuirass unleashes a barrage of missiles at 4 random targets. Each missile deals area damage and has a 25% chance to inflict Burn for 8 seconds.
- Level 2 Upgrade: +5% Damage, and Burn Chance increases to 35%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: +10 Damage, and Burn Chance increases to 50%.
Strategy and Usage
In Marches, Loqi provides benefits to Infantry Troops, and increases Rally Attack Bonus. Loqi’s Infantry benefits increase when you upgrade a Skill, and his other March benefit increases when you increase his Star Rank. Use him when you want your Infantry to shine, or when you’re Rallying!
In Party Encounters, Loqi is an arrogant Tank Hero who provokes and debilitates his foes, fighting from his MA-X Cuirass if necessary!
- Loqi is a powerful tank combatant, with a very high Defense and great Critical Avoidance and Spirit. His ability to mitigate damage and force enemies to focus on him makes him a valuable ally in any Party composition! Pair him up with strong Attackers that can really beat down your enemies while Loqi soaks up the damage. Loqi should always be on your front line - allowing him to enter the fray early and Provoke enemies is crucial to success.
- Disarming Strike inflicts Critical Down - use Loqi in Party Encounters where your opponents are making it difficult to win because of landing Critical Hits against your Party.
- Airship Assault is a powerful Technique that deals great damage and inflicts Blinded on your opponent. Try to time this Technique and use it right before your enemies use their Skills! Decreased Accuracy means they’re less likely to hit your Party with their Skills.
- Call MA-X Cuirass is a fantastic ‘oh, sh**’ button! He cannot be revived once this Limit Break is used, but the HP recovery and increased Stats are hard to beat. This Limit Break is a one time use, and then you will gain access to the new skill set detailed above as soon as you use it; this means that Loqi won’t be able to use Provoke anymore, so be prepared for your other Party Members to take more damage when you activate the MA-X Cuirass. Take advantage of the MA-X Cuirass Skills by pairing Loqi with Heroes that excel when attacking Shocked or Burned enemies, like Ravus! Unleash the premiere technology of the Niflheim Empire and lay waste to your foes.