July 19, 2023
Tune up your Party with this buffing Support Hero!
This type of Guide details what Heroes are capable of and how you can use them. For more information on Hero Classes, March Slots, etc., make sure to visit the Heroes Overview Guide. For more information on Party Encounter Combat and how it works, make sure to visit the PvE Overview Guide.
Belle of the body shop at the Hammerhead Service Station. Having lost her parents at a young age, Cindy grew up under her grizzled grandfather Cid's tutelage.
March Slot: Cavalry
Roles: Synergist, Medic
|Tune Up (Basic): Support Skill. Cindy removes 1 Negative Offensive Status Effect from nearby party members and grants Shield to those who were not affected. Provides 35% Cavalry HP to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Shield increases by 5%, and Cavalry HP increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Shield Increases by 10%, and Cavalry HP increases to 110%.
|Special Delivery (Special): Ranged Skill, 15 second cooldown. Cindy spawns a Combat Upgrade near an enemy, removes 1 Positive Status Effect from them and inflicts Marked on them for 10 seconds (Marked is a Status Effect that focuses enemy attacks onto that target). Party Members who collect the Combat Upgrade receive a 15% Attack Boost and Defense Boost for 10 seconds. Provides 35% Cavalry HP to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Attack Boost and Defense Boost from Combat Upgrade increases by 5%, and Cavalry HP increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Attack Boost and Defense Boost from Combat Upgrade increases by 10%, and Cavalry HP increases to 110%.
|Pit Stop (Special): Passive Skill. Nearby Party Members have 10% increased Spirit. Provides 35% Cavalry Attack to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Shielded Party Members have 10% increased Accuracy, and Cavalry Attack increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Spirit and Accuracy granted by this Skill increase by 5%, and Cavalry Attack increases to 110%.
|Overdrive (Technique): Support Technique. Cindy removes 1 Negative Status Effect from all Party Members and grants them Haste for 8 seconds (Haste is a Status Effect that increases Attack Speed and Movement Speed). The Party Leader gains 10% Limit Break Charge. Provides 35% Cavalry Attack to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: This Skill also grants Control Immunity to all Party Members for 8 seconds, and Cavalry Attack increases to 70%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Haste and Control Immunity duration increases by 4 seconds, and Cavalry Attack increases to 110%.
|Full Service Station (Limit Break!): Cindy grants all Party Members Inspired+ for 5 seconds (Inspired+ is a Status Effect that restores 20% Technique Charge per second). Provides 4% Cavalry Lethality to Marches.|
- Level 2 Upgrade: Inspired+ duration increases by 5 seconds, and Cavalry Lethality increases to 9%.
- Level 3 Upgrade: Inspired+ Tech Charge per second increases by 10%, and Cavalry Lethality increases to 15%.
Strategy and Usage
In Marches, Cindy provides benefits to Cavalry Troops, increases Skirmish HP Bonus and Guild Hunt HP Bonus. She also increases City Wall HP Bonus! Cindy’s Cavalry Troop benefits increase when you upgrade a Skill, and her other March benefits increase when you increase her Star Rank. Use her when you want your Cavalry Troops to shine and when you’re out attacking PvEs on the Realm Map!
In Party Encounters, Cindy is a cheerful Support Hero that Shields, cleanses, and motivates her allies.
- Like most Support Heroes, Cindy synergizes well with lots of Party compositions. Her ability to provide Shield, Haste, and remove Negative Status Effects makes her a valuable ally. Haste is a powerful Status Effect that benefits all Heroes, but some can maximize its potential. If you’re against a group of enemies that are scoring lots of Critical Hits, pair Cindy with Loqi so his Disarming Strike can inflict Critical Down faster. If you’re against a group of enemies that provide a lot of buffs to each other, pair Cindy with Aranea so she can perform her Piercing Strike faster and remove more of those Status Effects.
- Special Delivery is a great tool for focusing on single targets, making a fight much more manageable if you can burn one down in a single use. Use an Item like Muscle Stimulant when this skill is activated to take advantage of the opportunity! Make sure you have melee combatants in your Party so they can take advantage of the Combat Upgrade.
- Cindy’s ability to remove Negative Status Effects is also supported by her Passive Skill, Pit Stop. The increased Spirit from this Skill makes it more difficult for enemies to inflict Negative Status Effects on your Party - bring Cindy to battles against enemies that inflict them to negate their effectiveness!
- Full Service Station is useful in many scenarios, essentially providing a free Technique from all of your Party Members. If used in tandem with Special Delivery, this can be particularly devastating - use multiple offensive Techniques all on the same Marked target and rip them apart!