March 15, 2023
Advanced Tips & Tricks
Take your City to the next level with these Advanced Tips and Tricks!
Have you mastered the basics of FFXV: WFE? Ready to take your City to the next level? You've come to the right place. Constructing an empire worthy of legend requires a strong foundation of knowledge - use these Advanced Tips & Tricks to really hone your skills!
Advanced Tips & Tricks
1. Complete Radar Objectives.
- Radar Objectives are incredibly rewarding and worth doing whenever they are available.
- Your Radar offers a daily amount of Radar Objectives based on its Level, and these Objectives are refreshed every day - upgrading your Radar increases the Quality of your Radar Objectives, too.
2. Upgrading your Wall reduces the frequency of breaches.
3. Troops can be upgraded to higher tiers in the Barracks.
4. Familiarize yourself with Marching.
- March Capacity is largely controlled by the Heroes leading the army and your Citadel level.
- Infantry Troops are attacked first. They can take damage but don’t deal much damage in return.
- Cavalry Troops get attacked second. They are evenly healthy and deadly.
- Ranged Troops get attacked last. They deal a lot of damage but have very low health.
- Heroes can only fit in either the Ranged, Infantry or Cavalry March Assignments. For example, Prompto and Ignis are both Ranged leaders, so only one can be used in a March at a time. All Heroes assigned to a Solo March provide benefits to that March.
- When Marching in a Rally, all three Heroes selected by the Rally Leader will provide benefits to that Rally, and these Heroes must also follow March Assignment rules. Up to four additional Heroes will provide benefits to a Rally based on who else joins the Rally:
- Heroes marked as ‘Leader’ by Rally Joiners are eligible to provide benefits to a Rally.
- Of these eligible Leader Heroes, the four with the highest Power will be automatically selected to provide benefits to that Rally.
- The number of additional Heroes that can provide benefits to a Rally is limited by the number of players joining that Rally. For example, if only three players join a Rally, their three Hero Leaders will provide benefits to the Rally, and the fourth remaining Hero slot will remain empty.
5. Understand Combat Results.
- Standing Troops are Troops left over from combat that are not hurt and can be immediately used again upon returning to the player's city after initial combat is resolved.
- Lightly Wounded Troops are Troops that are hurt in combat, but don't need to go to the Hospital and can be immediately used again upon returning to players city after initial combat is resolved. Lightly wounded troops will be transported back to the city - how fast that occurs depends on the result of combat for that player.
- Attacker Wins: Lightly Wounded Troops instantly return home with no March.
- Attacker Loses: Lightly Wounded Troops March home with the rest of the surviving Troops and Heroes, which will take a certain amount of time.
- Defender Wins or Loses in their own City: Lightly Wounded Troops instantly return home with no March.
- Defender Wins outside their own City (i.e Strongholds or Encampments): Lightly Wounded Troops instantly return home with no March.
- Defender Loses outside their own City (i.e Strongholds or Encampments): Lightly Wounded Troops March home with the rest of the surviving Troops and Heroes, which will take a certain amount of time.
- Wounded Troops are Troops that are hurt in combat to the extent that they need to be sent to the Hospital and healed before being used again. Wounded Troops will always be immediately transported to the hospital after initial combat is resolved.
- Killed Troops are Troops that are permanently lost and cannot be brought back.
6. Utilize Bookmarks.
- You can Bookmark locations on the map to easily save and share them with your Guild.
7. Customize Push Notifications.
- You can customize the types of Push Notifications you receive to improve your experience in your Profile Menu.